Meet our beautiful attic church, a surprise in the heart of Amsterdam!
Museum Our Lord in the Attic is closed on Mondays. Some exceptions such as school vacations can be found below.
Tuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sundays from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Open on the following mondays:
Important: the museum is open on Mondays during school vacations and on various holidays.
This means that we’re open on:
3 May (May vacation 2021)
12, 19, 26 july and 2, 9, 16 August (Summer vacation 2021)
The opening times for the holidays are:
Open from 1 to 5 p.m. on December 25 and 26
On New Year’s Day 31/12: from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
New Year’s Day 1/1 from 1 to 5 p.m.
King’s Day 27/04: Closed
- Adults: € 14,-
- Children 5 to 17 years old: € 7,-
- Children 0 to 4 years: free
Cards & Vouchers
- CJP, Student card, ISIC: € 10.00
- Museum card, ICOM, Rembrandt card, City pass: free
- I Amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass voucher: free
- Food Bank Culture: free
- NEW FAMILY TICKETS
- 1 adult + child up to 17 year: €19,50
- 2 adults + 1 child up to 17 year: €33,-
- 2 adults + 2 children up to 17 years: €39,-
- Every extra child admission up to 17 years: €5,50
A free audio tour is included with the entrance fee.
The audio tour is available in the languages Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Russian. A paper version is available for the hearing impaired.
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 38-40
1012 GD Amsterdam
Museum Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder is easy to reach by public transport. The museum is around five minutes from Central Station by foot and is even closer to Nieuwmarkt metro station. Trams 4, 9, 16 and 24 stop at Dam Square, from where the museum is also just a five minute walk. For cars, parking facilities are available at the Bijenkorf car park (Dam Square) and Central Station car park.