Meet our beautiful attic church, a surprise in the heart of Amsterdam!
Museum Ons ’Lieve Heer op Solder is open every day:
- Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sundays from 1 pm to 6 pm. The cash register closes at 5.45 pm. The opening times for the holidays are:
- Open from 1 to 5 p.m. on December 25 and 26
- On New Year’s Day 31/12: from 10 am to 4 pm
- New Year’s Day 1/1 from 1 to 5 p.m.
- King’s Day 27/04: Closed
- Adults: € 12.50
- Children 5 to 17 years old: € 6.00
- Children 0 to 4 years: free Cards & Vouchers
- CJP, Student card, ISIC: € 10.00
- Museum card, ICOM, Rembrandt card, City pass: free
- I amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass voucher: free
- Food Bank Culture: free A free audio tour is included with the entrance fee. The audio tour is available in the languages Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Russian. A paper version is available for the hearing impaired.
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 38-40
1012 GD Amsterdam
Museum Ons’ Lieve Heer op Solder is easy to reach by public transport. The museum is around five minutes from Central Station by foot and is even closer to Nieuwmarkt metro station. Trams 4, 9, 16 and 24 stop at Dam Square, from where the museum is also just a five minute walk. For cars, parking facilities are available at the Bijenkorf car park (Dam Square) and Central Station car park.