Safety for you and our employees
Due to the rules and regulation considering the corona pandemic, Museum Our Lord in the Attic follows the guidelines of the government and the RIVM and asks visitors to agree to these guidelines when booking a ticket.
Friend of the museum? If so, book a day and take your friend pass with you during your visit.
Do you have a Museum Card, Rembrandt Card, City Card, I Amsterdam City Card, Holland Pass voucher or ICOM card? In that case you also need to reserve a ticket and take the pass with you during your visit.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters, both inside and outside the monument and follow the route in the museum.
- From the 1st of October it is mandatory to wear a face mask in the museum. Don’t have a face mask with you? Then you can buy a disposable mask at the reception.
- Please respect the rules and regulation and always follow the instructions of personnel.
- We have a maximum capacity of 30 visitors at a time. You are required to bring an audio tour so that we can guarantee this number. This audio tour is free of charge.
- Tickets for your visit (also with discount cards etc.) must be reserved via https://tickets.opsolder.nl/en/tickets.
- It is only allowed to come to the museum with more than 1 person if it is a household (family).
- Because of hygiene we are a cashless museum.
- Clean your hands at the entrance with disinfecting gel and do not shake hands.
- If you suffer from (nose) colds, coughs, sore throats or shortness of breath, please do NOT come to the museum.
- Group tours, -arrangements, -tickets or -activities are possible and through email@example.com you can easily arrange your visit.
- The museum cloakroom is in use. Here you can leave your coats and bags. Please note: Larger bags / backpacks / suitcases do not fit in our (free) lockers.