Safety for you and our employees
Due to the rules and regulation considering the corona pandemic, Museum Our Lord in the Attic follows the guidelines of the government and the RIVM and asks visitors to agree to these guidelines when booking a ticket.
- Please note when booking your ticket that when using a friend’s card or discount card, this card must be brought with you on the day of the visit.
- Please respect the rules and regulation and always follow the instructions of personnel.
- Please reserve tickets for your visit (also with discount cards etc.) via our website.
- Starting Saturday, November 6, visiting the museum requires the Corona Check app..
- Because of hygiene we are a cashless museum.
- If you suffer from (nose) colds, coughs, sore throats or shortness of breath, please do NOT come to the museum.
- Group tours, -arrangements, -tickets or -activities are possible and through firstname.lastname@example.org you can easily arrange your visit.